Dedicated teams of researchers, scientists, technicians, engineers, inventors, philosophers, and others who have crossed from this plane to the next are now endeavoring tirelessly to develop means by which our two realms will be able to communicate easily and freely. Advancements in communications technology and
our understanding of altered states of mind today have made possible new, effective methods of afterlife communication not available to humankind before today. The Afterlife Research and Education Institute is dedicated to supporting the research, development, education, and practice on the earth plane that will enable the teams working in the other realms to guide us into discovering and using the methods of communication they are developing.
The Afterlife Research and Education Institute, Inc., was founded with six goals:
- To support general afterlife research and education that will help humankind understand eternal life and our true nature as spiritual beings having a physical experience
- To encourage the development and enhancement of methods of afterlife communication so every person is able to communicate with loved ones in the afterlife
- To teach people how to use the methods of afterlife communication to connect with loved ones living on the other side of life
- To support work in preparing for and making planned, loving, comfortable transitions from the earth plane to the next plane of life
- To teach people about the other realm called the afterlife, guides, helpers, entities, the nature of reality, and the consciousness that is our eternal selves
- To support efforts to help humankind understand and embrace the spirituality that is evolving from our understanding of the afterlife so we live in love, peace, and joy with all the world’s people
Learn more here!
23 Payne Place, Normal, IL 61761
Ask Sandy Rogers, "The Referral Queen"
Sandy Rogers has been doing business in the Metropolitan Phoenix, Arizona market since 1992.
She has combined her 40 years plus of expertise in corporate sales, marketing and administration with creative entrepreneurial networking skills to become a master referral source. Her vast experience encompasses event production, planning and management, marketing, consulting, and coordinating of virtual networking organizations, as well as other projects related to promoting businesses, authors and holistic healthcare professionals.
Continue reading here.
Sandy Rogers, Connections Ambassador
Certified Networker® Professional
"The Referral Queen"
24 W Camelback Road
Phoenix, AZ 85013
Office Voicemail: (480) 232 - 5650
Email: Sandy @ Ask Sandy Rogers . com